Sound United is a socially responsible company that respects and values both employee dignity and the laws of the countries in which we operate. In this regard it is our intention to work with only those suppliers that provide safe and friendly working environments for their employees and that conform to all applicable labor laws for the countries in which they operate. In particular, Sound United does not knowingly allow its products to be manufactured using child labor or any form of forced labor.
Sound United does not currently:
- Engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery
- Conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains
- Require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into their products comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business
- Maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and human trafficking
- Provide employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery